At Captain’s Fishing Parties we offer an array of Public Cruises and Private Events for any special occasion. View our public cruise schedule below or call us to discuss rates and scheduling for your next event or celebration.
2017 PUBLIC CRUISE SCHEDULE
If your a musician or band that would like to use our boat as a venue, please call to discuss pricing, options, and details 978 462 3141
- June 30th – River Cruise – Dinner Included – $43 / Person – Reservations 978 462 3141 - Town Dock Departure – 6:30 PM to 9:30PM
- July 1st – Steel Fingers Band – Call for Pricing & Reservations 978 423 6439 – Town Dock Departure – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- Port City Events – Call for pricing and details 978 886 0409 – Town Dock – 2:00PM to 5:00PM
- July 4th - Fireworks Cruise – Dinner $50 / Person – Non Dinner $30 / Person – Reservations 978 462 3141 – Town Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- July 8th – Blues Cruise – $38 / Person – Reservations 978 462 3141 - Town Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- July 8th – Band Cruise – Reservations and Details 603 289 0755 - PI Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- July 15th – Salty Side Down – Reservations 978 476 9354 – PI Dock- 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- July 21st – Doo Wop Cruise – Reservations 978 462 1450 – Town Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- July 23rd – Reggae Sunset Cruise - Reservations 978 462 3141 – PI Dock – 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- July 29th – Blues Cruise – $38 / Person – Reservations 978 462 3141 – Town Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- August 2nd – Irish Sunset Cruise - $35 / Person – Reservations at Eventbrite.com or 978 360 9603 - PI Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- August 5th – Yankee Home Coming Fireworks Cruise – Dinner Included – $50 / Person - Reservations 978 462 3141 – PI Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- August 12th – R&B Entertainment – Reservations 978 973 4515 – PI Dock – 7:30PM to 10:30 PM
- August 13th – Port City Events – Call for pricing and details 978 886 0409 – Town Dock – 2:00PM to 5:00PM
- August 19th – Steel Fingers Band – Call for Pricing & Reservations 978 423 6439 – Town Dock Departure – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- August 26th – Blues Cruise – $38 / Person – Reservations 978 462 3141 – Town Dock – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
- September 3rd – Port City Events – Call for pricing and details 978 886 0409 – Town Dock – 6:30PM to 9:30PM
- September 10th – Fire House Fundraiser – Reservations 978 462 1450 – Town Dock – 5:00PM to 8:00PM
Town Dock - 54 Merrimac Street, Newburyport MA, 01950
PI Dock – 10 82nd Street Plum Island Newburyport MA, 01950
PUBLIC RIVER CRUISES | See schedule above for details
Spend a cool summer night drifting down the Merrimack River enjoying drinks and a colorful sunset. From the Mouth of the River we cruise through the busy boardwalk of Historic Downtown and into the calm, lush shores of Newburyport. Enjoy conversation or a bite to eat on the first deck or head top side for dancing with music and entertainment provided by a DJ or local Band! Our boats have a cash bar, abundent 360 degree seating & his and hers restrooms. Some cruises are even available with dinner, provided by us or the Starboard Galley. Note | Not all of our cruises include dinner so please check out the schedule below for details | No alcohol may be brought on board, Thank you.
PUBLIC FIREWORKS CRUISES | See schedule above for details
A few times during the summer we have awesome Fireworks cruises we love to share with our local and visiting neighbors. Our two big events are for the Fourth of July, and Yankee Homecoming- a Newburyport tradition. Watch the fireworks from sea for the 4th, or anchor up in the Merrimack River to set off the Homecoming for one of the best fireworks shows you could imagine!
We offer some great options for the extraordinary and adventurous couple who are planning on tying the knot. Have your ceremony on the beach or dock here at the beautiful Northern tip of Plum Island, then jump straight onto the boat for your on the water reception cruising down the Merrimack River. Cater and decorate your dream wedding on our spacious and state of the art vessels. Please call to discuss great packages and rates.
BIRTHDAYS | ANNIVERSARIES | REUNIONS | GRADUATIONS
Celebrating another year? Are you looking for a refreshing and unique party that will be one to remember? Rent one of our boats to cruise down the Merrimack River or spend the afternoon out at the Isles of Shoals. Catch up with friends and loved ones enjoying drinks, food, and music. Cater the boat yourself or leave it up to us, we can help plan your perfect celebration for guests of all ages!
BURIAL AT SEA
At Captain’s Fishing Parties we respect and value the wishes of fallen soldiers and veterans who request to retire to the ocean. We help make that possible for families looking to honor their loved ones wishes by escorting your service out to sea. Please call to discuss service options and rates.
SOBER SUNSET CRUISES
Tuesdays and Thursdays our sober, Alcoholics Anonymous Cruise, departs from our Plum Island dock at 7:00 PM for a meeting rain or shine! Come aboard the Captain’s Lady boats for a relaxing cruise with gorgeous sunsets and coffee is on us! Hot Dogs, beverages, and snacks are available during this trip, but you are welcome to bring your own food. Please remember this is an anonymous cruise, while photos of the sunset are accepted, we do not tolerate photos of passengers during these cruises. Note | Passenger space is limited, first come first serve. No children under the age of thirteen please. This is a safe and supportive environment and there is zero tolerance for violence, drugs, or alcohol brought on board. Thank you.